17th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?

im doing my b.tech.My branch is ece how can i prepare for isro scientist exam plese guide me

23rd December 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?

The pattern of ISRO exam for Scientist is an objective type in the branch specific, in your case electronics and communication. There will be 80 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. This gives an idea of importance of time management. You should be very strong in all the topics covered in graduation. You should prepare notes for difficult topics and use it as a reference. You should discuss with professors in topics which are difficult to understand. There are many objective type books available in market, you can use them for preparation. You can also download previous years question papers. With good preparation you surely clear the written test. This will be followed by interview.
12th March 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?

Can anybody suggest names of some good books for the preparation?
20th April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can suggest me books for praparing isro scientist exam (ECE)
29th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir dis is rajesh,i want 2 prepare for ISRO scientist exam...i am pursuing 4th b.tech in ece...pls tell me the exam date and how i can prepare for the exam?
24th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir please guide me i want to win written test in which kind of way,i have to prepare
24th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ISRO enterence xam?
I am student of B.E. 7th sem (electronics & telecommunication)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?