1st August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get 95% in 12th with PCBM stream? Tips to prepare for the exam?

I am a student of 12th class stream PCBM and I want to secure above 95% in board exams and only 3 months are left for my exams and I am weak in organic? Can someone please provide me the tips which would help me to prepare better?

Thanks!

1st August 2015, 09:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get 95% in 12th with PCBM stream? Tips to prepare for the exam?

Few useful tips in order to perform well in the board examination which are:

* Positive attitude is most important either facing any examination or any difficulty in life. Positive frame of mind is the key to success in any examination.

* Students are required to make an schedule or time table. Make arrangement of smooth, uninterrupted and hassle free study. Fix the number of hours for study.

* Students should regularly and continuously in touch with their teacher in the event of any difficulty/query/doubt.

* Students should focus more on subjects/topics in which they are weak. Students should spend more time on these topics/subjects..

* Don't be nervous in the night before the examination. Be cool. Rather indulging in cramming the subjects, go for review and going though revising notes..
19th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get 95% in 12th with PCBM stream? Tips to prepare for the exam?

I want to get 90% marks in 12 board exam I can do anytype of hard work
20th November 2015, 12:29 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Its good to see that you want to achieve more marks in your studies for this you have to prepare well. If you follow the following tips then you will definitely achieve your goal.

Important tips for exam-

>> You should need to adopt positive approach.

>> Get the latest syllabus of the papers.

>> Make proper schedule for the study.

>> You have to faith on yourself that you can do better.

>> You need to hard work and dedicate yourself for studies.

>> Make your week point as your strong points.

>> Before the exam solve previous year papers that will tell you how much you are prepared for the exam. And it also give you the confidence when you actually write final papers.

>> On the exam day, don't get nervous and take light food last night before the exam day.
9th September 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I wants to know which subject should I choose in class 11 is pcmb a right selection
I like maths but afraiding of being hard and I don't know whether I like bio oor not
I have obtained 89%in class 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?