11th September 2011, 03:22 PM
niteshverma.verma

How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?

I am a bds 2nd year student. from now how should one prepare for MDS. which subject should i focus more

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  6. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  7. How should I prepare for SBI PO and IBPS PO?
  8. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for MDS admission through COMEDK PGET?
  10. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  11. How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?
  12. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  14. Which entrance exam we need to prepare to get admission for MDS in UK? -- [New]
  15. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  18. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
28th December 2011, 05:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?

For pursuing MDS first of all you have to clear MDS entrance exam so for that you should collect previous question papers from the website which will be helpful for understanding the nature of the exam. The systematic planning of study which will definitely help you to clear the exam.Generally the exam will comprising of 200 questions.And basically the questions cover the following topics:-

•Oral Medicine
•Radiology
•Oral surgery
•Generic Medicine
28th December 2011, 11:35 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?

Hello Friend,
To prepare for MDS
# spend more time in study
# clear your concepts
# solve previous question papers

The systematic planning of study which will definitely help you to clear the exam.Generally the exam will comprising of 200 questions.And basically the questions cover the following topics:-

•Oral Medicine
•Radiology
•Oral surgery
•Generic Medicine
Best of Luck.

...Sayyed Shahrukh
3rd January 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?

I m a bds 1st year student , do we want to study normal text books of bds course or special book out of syllabus 4 mds preperation, I have no idea please any body help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?