16th January 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges entrance tests and their official websites offering M.Pharm course?

please inform all top college entrance tests and their official websites offering m.pharm co8urse

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  2. List of top 25 MCA colleges with date of sale of forms? Websites of those colleges?
  3. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  4. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of exam dates of top colleges for M.Pharm admission? Contact details about the colleges?
  6. List of top 10 M.Pharm colleges in AP?
  7. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  9. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  10. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  11. List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges?
  12. List of M.Pharm colleges offering Biotechnology in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  14. List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore? I have qualified 12th class
  15. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  16. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  17. Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission? -- [New]
  18. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
3rd January 2012, 10:48 AM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: List of top colleges entrance tests and their official websites offering M.Pharm course?

M.Pharma is the two year Post graduate degree course in Pharmacy and to apply for this course you have to complete your Graduation in Pharmacy.M. Pharm course is of 2yrs duration course. It is offered for B.Pharm graduates with at least 50% grades in the score at graduation.
Here are list of some best M. Pharmacy colleges, You can chose out of this.
1. Banaras Hindu University.
2. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and research (NIPER). with campuses at Mohali, Hyderabad, kolkata, Ahmedabad, hajipur.
3. MS University Baroda.
4. Dr. Harisingh Gour University Sagar, Sagar University-Sagar.
5. Punjab University (PU)- Chandigarh.
6.Guru Ghhasidas Hindu vishwa vidhyalaya.
7. Jamia Hamdard (pharmacy department)
8. BITS at Pilani & Ranchi campuses.
9. L. M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
10. Debrughar University.
11. Bombay college of pharmacy
12. DIPSAR, New Delhi
13. M.D University Rohtak.
14. Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?