19th January 2012, 05:41 PM
shalan

How to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance of Pune University? Which books to be read?

sir how can i prepare for M.Sc. chemistry entrance of pune university? which books i've to read,etc..........

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  2. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  4. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I prepare for MDS entrance?
  6. Reference books for M.Sc Maths entrance exam of Pune University? -- [New]
  7. How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?
  8. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  9. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  10. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  11. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  12. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  13. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  15. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  16. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Osmania University? Which books to prefer for the entrance exam?
  17. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  18. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
20th October 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance of Pune University? Which books to be read?

Is there any book available for preparation of msc chemistry entrance exam , containing the whole syllabus of your entrance exam. Please tell me I want to do the best preparation
24th July 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance of Pune University? Which books to be read?

Please tell me about reference books for entrance exam for Msc microbiology at pune university
3rd September 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous year question papers for msc entrance exam of chemistry department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?