1st April 2012, 06:16 PM
eliette.fernandes24@gmail

Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?

can i get admission for MSc (chemistry) in pune university without entrance exam? what is the procedure? how should i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  2. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  3. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  7. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  9. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  10. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  11. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
  12. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  13. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  14. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  15. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus? -- [New]
  16. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  17. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  18. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
3rd April 2012, 03:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliette.fernandes24@gmail View Post
can i get admission for MSc (chemistry) in pune university without entrance exam? what is the procedure? how should i apply?
In order to pursue M.Sc Chemistry from University of Pune, it is mandatory to qualify an entrance examination conducted by Department of Chemistry-University of Pune.

To be considered eligible for the examination, one must have done B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subject and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to reserved category.

For further information, refer to the official website of Department of Chemistry - University of Pune.
21st April 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?

What is date of entrance exam of M Sc chemistry?
30th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Date is 27th may 2012 , last date for online application form is 15th feb 2012, results of entrance exam will be announced on 9th june 2012.
16th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for msc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?