23rd December 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NDA exam after 10th? List of best coaching institute at Jabalpur?

Hello sir, I have completed 10 exam and want to join NDA. Please tell me what should I do for it? How to prepare for this exam? Should I join any coaching institute at Jabalpur?

23rd December 2016, 08:52 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA exam after 10th? List of best coaching institute at Jabalpur?

you are not eligible for NDA after 10th.After passing the Higher Secondary you will be eligible. NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year for the recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA), is through National Defence Academy Entrance Exam.

**some best coaching institute at Jabalpur for NDA:-

Kautilya Academy
1454, Second Floor, Near Hotel Staya Ashoka, Wright Town
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
9630093350, 9630093360,

Ims Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
1454, Rajkiran Bhawan Jabalpur
23rd December 2016, 09:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA exam after 10th? List of best coaching institute at Jabalpur?

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

1. NDA examination consists of two papers, first paper is of Mathematics which consists of question from 10th level mathematics to standard 10+2. You should have solve books like R.D Sharma for 11th and 12th mathematics and it would be sufficient to clear NDA mathematics paper.

2. Second paper is of General Ability. One section is of English. You should focus on Grammar and Arihant English for competitive exams. Read daily newspaper for current affairs and Lucent General knowledge for basic facts.

NDA coaching institute in Jabalpur:

The best coaching institute is:

Kautilya Academy.

Address: Wright Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?