29th February 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

List of schools in UP which offers NDA preparation?

Sir my name is apoorva bajpai I am from up sir I want to do NDA coaching in class 11 I have done my 10 this yr only sir please give me the list of some school in u.p which give preparation for NDA as well as 11&12....
waiting for or answr

29th February 2016, 05:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools in UP which offers NDA preparation?

First and foremost if you belong to female category you are not eligible to appear for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC.

Also there is no any school which offers special preparation for NDA examination, but candidate who have good preparation for 10+2 board examination are eligible to solve written examination paper. But, you have to study well to perform in General Ability paper.

General Ability paper contains questions of Science, Social Science and Current Affairs. After qualifying in written examination you are eligible to appear for SSB stage. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

So, you need to prepare with yourself or join coaching classes.
29th February 2016, 06:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defece Academy.
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA examination twice in a year in month of April and September for admission in Indian Army,Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Naval Academy .

Eligibility to appear in NDA examination are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India
-Candidate must have passed 12th board examination with subject Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board
OR
Appearing for 12th board examination with Physics and Mathematics from recognized board
-Candidate must be of age 16.5 to 19 years on 1st July in the year of examination.
-Candidate must be unmarried.

Only male candidates are allowed to apply for NDA examination.

Syllabus of NDA is slightly different from that of 12th and also schools only follow the syllabus prescribed by the board.
To prepare for NDA, students can either do it by themselves or join any coaching institutes.
Students can also join Defence sector without appearing in NDA through TES(Technical Entry Scheme) and also they need not to qualify written entrance test, they only need to qualify SSB interview.
Only the candidates who have scored more than 70% marks in 12th are eligible to apply but to receive call letters they need at least 85% marks in 12th board examination with subjects Physics and Mathematics.
29th February 2016, 11:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Your nam suggests that you are female candidate. For NDA/NA exam, female candidates can not apply for NDA exams.

There is no such school in UP, they only offer 10+2 studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?