24th December 2016, 03:39 PM
majeethaparveen.

How to prepare for SLET exam? List of reference books and best coaching institute in Chennai?

Hello sir, I am a government teacher and want to become a Lecturer of Sociology. So, I want to prepare for SLET exam. Please tell me how to prepare for it? List of reference books, best coaching institute in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for SLET in Chennai?
  3. Which Books to prepare for IFS Exam? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Chennai?
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam while studying in 1st year of M.Tech in Computer engineering? Reference books and coaching classes in Chennai for it?
  5. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  6. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  7. Reference books for SLET Physics?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  9. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  10. List of coaching classes in Mumbai, reference books and preparation tips for SET Chemical Sciences?
  11. Best correspondence NET coaching for CSIR NET exam? Date of Tamilnadu SLET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  13. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  14. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  15. List of reference books for NET Physics -- [New]
  16. Details of SLET books and publishers? Whether SLET is enough to be government staff? Is there any coaching is Erode?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  18. List of reference books for CSAT and mains exam? How to prepare for the exam?
14th December 2017, 08:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for SLET exam? List of reference books and best coaching institute in Chennai?

SLET/SET is being conducted to give the position of Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu. It is also called as TN SET Exam which means Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.

Since you want to take this Exam with Mathematical Science subject, if you have enough knowledge in the subject, I would suggest you to prepare on your own.

You can get the previous year question papers and practice question papers books in the book shops.

You will come to know the exam pattern how the questions are being asked. Also you will come to know the areas from where more questions are being asked.

As you might already know, there are 3 papers. Paper 1 is not related to your subject and it consists of questions from Reasoning, Aptitude, General Awareness etc.

Paper 2 and Paper 3 consists of questions from the chosen subject.

If you are not good enough in the subject knowledge, I would suggest you to join in a Coaching Institute.

Below are some popular Institutes in Chennai to join Coaching for this Exam.

Tutorcomp - Chennai
Chennai H.O : A2 Sbc 1 ,2nd floor, Thapasya Infopark -600003

E2E Institue
Kelambakkam Area,
1/98, Ground Floor, Keliamman Koli street, Kelambakkam - 603103
15th December 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SLET exam? List of reference books and best coaching institute in Chennai?

WHAT WE WANT TO DO FOR A ENGLISH LECTURER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?