1st June 2013, 01:32 AM

How to prepare for NET entrance exam?

Hi, my name is kanchan. I want to know that is there any institute in nagpur that would help me to prepare for NET exams, especially for my Paper-3 Computer Applications

30th December 2014, 12:27 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to prepare for NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, my name is kanchan. I want to know that is there any institute in nagpur that would help me to prepare for NET exams, especially for my Paper-3 Computer Applications
National Eligibility Test is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for assistant professor only or junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor both in Indian universities and colleges.

In order to prepare for NET you have to do the following:
  • Budget your time realistically
  • NET exam is not looking for any syllabus completion from the candidate.
  • Allocate the study time into several manageable study sessions
  • Divide the course material into small segments and assign them to the study sessions
  • Set clear and specific goals for the study sessions
  • Prioritize to ensure that material weighted more heavily in the exam gets sufficient study time;
  • Take into account your familiarity with the material and the difficulty level;
  • Study sessions should have enough variety in terms of topics and activities to prevent boredom and loss of effectiveness
  • Don't forget to include regular breaks.
  • A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required.
  • Preparation time is subjective and depends on the so many factors such as individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level, etc. Keep a check on your performance.
  • Leave all the books few days before the exam.
  • Have some good time and relax.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?