26th August 2013, 02:49 PM
majhi987654321

How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English

Sir,
i am doing my pg in english ,from ignou .so i would like to prepare myself for net exam from now onwards ,give me the citeria of NET exam in englsh. How shall i prepare along with study.and what all books i shohuld take for reference.

15th June 2014, 11:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by majhi987654321 View Post
Sir,
i am doing my pg in english ,from ignou .so i would like to prepare myself for net exam from now onwards ,give me the citeria of NET exam in englsh. How shall i prepare along with study.and what all books i shohuld take for reference.
NET (National Eligibility Test) and this Entrance Examination is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Applicant are aspiring to become lecturer in College level the the applicant need to qualified in NET Entrance Examination. This NET Entrance Examination conducts Examination for both the Lectureship and Junior Fellowship program. Candidates eligible as well interested to apply for NET Entrance Examination must complete PG course in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. Applicant should obtained Minimum 55% Percentage of marks for General category candidates and 5% relaxation will be given for st/st candidates and obc candidates. Aspirant age must be 19 to 28 years for the candidate who are applying for Junior Fellowship program and No such age limit for Lectureship.
If you're age is below 28 years then you're eligible for Junior Fellowship program. And Upper age relaxation in case the candidate belong from sc/st and obc categories. The Notification and other details regarding NET Entrance Examination published in Employment News paper and other reputed newspapers in India. The Applicant may apply for this Entrance Examination in Online Mode by the Visiting the official website of UGC NET Entrance Examination.
8th July 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English

Hai am Jahnavi i completed my ma English literature now am preparing for net exam would you like please tell me some theory books bestseries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?