20th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?

hi....i m doing my MCA....i want 2 prepare for Placement in IT companies like TCS, IBM ,HCL , Wipro etc......help me with some suggestion n study material for preparing it out....thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  2. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  8. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  9. Which book is best suited for the study of questions coming in TCS, WIPRO and other placement interviews?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  13. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  18. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
21st February 2012, 03:04 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi....i m doing my MCA....i want 2 prepare for Placement in IT companies like TCS, IBM ,HCL , Wipro etc......help me with some suggestion n study material for preparing it out....thanks

Placement Papers For TCS,HCL,IBM and WIPRO

For appearing in the campus placement for all the above mentioned companies..you need to must have the following qualifications :-

1) You must have achieved an aggregate of 60% throughout your career..

2) You must not be possessing any active backlogs at the time of the campus recruitment exam..

You face 3 rounds in such companies :-

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

In the attachments..you will find some of the previous year as well as model test papers of the above mentioned companies..

Go through them and you will get an idea of the paper pattern and the type of questions asked..

Also make sure that you go through the interview tips provided for a better display of confidence in the interview rounds..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 255 views)
File Type: doc tcs_experience.doc(39.0 KB, 149 views)
File Type: doc HCL Placement Papers.doc(29.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf HCL TECHNOLOGIES PAPER ON 14th MARCH.pdf(74.0 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf hcl_placement_papers.pdf(483.1 KB, 183 views)
File Type: zip hclpapers.zip(80.6 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2.pdf(62.6 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Aptitude-Test-Paper3.pdf(62.1 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Sample-Test-Paper-1.pdf(61.9 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Technical-Test-Paper-1.pdf(61.3 KB, 186 views)
File Type: pdf Wipro Paper - Interview at Bangalore 12th July 2008.pdf(53.1 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Paper- GITA,Bhubaneswar - 15 March 2008.pdf(79.1 KB, 212 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of Wipro - 2.pdf(57.7 KB, 180 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of Wipro - July 04.pdf(55.9 KB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game.pdf(1.61 MB, 311 views)
21st February 2012, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?

Quote:
Yes , MCA candidate are applicable for TCS ,IBM ,HCL ,WIPRO recruitment.All the above companies have good position in IT industry.

WIPRO want 50% marks in through out career
IBM want 70% marks in through our career.
TCS want 60% marks in through our career.
HCL want 65% marks in through our career.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.Just one year career gap candidate are applicable.

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

I have attached the Question paper of all above mention companies so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper-7.pdf(61.5 KB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-5.pdf(61.8 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper--5.pdf(61.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Technical-Test-Paper-1.pdf(61.3 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Technical-Test-Paper-3.pdf(61.5 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf IBM--Technical-Test-Paper-2.pdf(61.4 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 1.pdf(62.6 KB, 150 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 2.pdf(63.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 3.pdf(61.6 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.5 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(89.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 3.pdf(87.2 KB, 124 views)
21st February 2012, 08:07 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?

Quote:
hii
Placement Papers For TCS,HCL,IBM and WIPRO

For appearing in the campus placement for all the above mentioned companies..you need to must have the following qualifications :-

1) You must have achieved an aggregate of 60% throughout your career..

2) You must not be possessing any active backlogs at the time of the campus recruitment exam..

You face 3 rounds in such companies :-

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

In the attachments..you will find some of the previous year as well as model test papers of the above mentioned companies..

Go through them and you will get an idea of the paper pattern and the type of questions asked..

Also make sure that you go through the interview tips provided for a better display of confidence in the interview rounds..

all the best..
21st February 2012, 09:28 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?

Eligibility Criteria for IT jobs depends on the Company.
Few companies ask for 80% while some companies ask for 60%. Each company have their own eligibility criteria.

Selection Procedure:

Written Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

I have attached here some placement papers of TCS, IBM, Wipro,HCL etc..
10th December 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, I nitesh . I have 2 year gap after passout, can I eligible for mnc companys?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?