29th April 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?

hello sir i m smriti.....i m 4th sem studnt...pls tell me how can i apply for training in it companies such as ibm,wipro,tcs,hcl.........pls tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  4. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  5. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  7. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  9. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?
  10. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  11. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  14. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  15. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  16. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  17. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  18. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
10th May 2014, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?

Companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS, HCL are multinational companies and are extremely reputed. Training in these companies are indeed fruitful and you will get to learn a lot. It is good that you are looking forward to training in these companies. Although HCL has training centers across India, other companies do not have.

So you can directly contact the HCL training centers to seek admission in it. For companies like TCS, Wipro, they only offer internships. Internships can be availed if you are a student of Tier-1 institute or pass their written and personal interview test. IBM offers certification exams which you can avail from any of the computer training institutes which has a partnership with IBM.
13th May 2014, 07:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?

Hello Smriti. good to know that you are looking forward to training in such reputed companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS, HCL which are huge multinational companies and are so highly reputed. Training in these companies are highly beneficial for engineering graduates. the people who have taken the trainings here have really reached higher levels of positions in career. Moreover you are going to learn a lot. What you need to do first for this is that you will have to first get permission and a recommendation from your college authorities that you are going to do an internship in so and so company.

Then after getting this reference take that approval or reference letter to the IT company of your choice where you want to go for internship. if they are ok with your talent and skill in engineering which they can easily evaluate by performing a written test amongst those students who have applied for training at their company.

And from among them recruit or select a group of 20 candidates to maximum 30 students in a group for the training to be conducted. Then if you are selected then you can start training in that company. Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?