2nd June 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?

I want to do internship with image processing domain please help me to get internship of any of the companies like HCl, IBM, TCS, WIPRO

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  9. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  13. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  14. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  17. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
1st July 2017, 09:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?

Companies lie TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL are the topmost MNCs at present and getting internship in these companies is not that easy. You must have a strong contact to get the permission for internship. Or you can upload you resume at their websites and also you resume with a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. If your resume gets selected then you will be called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?