11th October 2010, 12:22 AM
sonam deepa

How to prepare for PSU exam while doing computers? Details about exam date and syllabus?

my branch is computer and how i prepare for PSU exam.can u give me full detail about examination date and syallabus.

7th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while doing computers? Details about exam date and syllabus?

The exam date has not been declared yet so you have to check the official site regularly for that & can also see the various news papers.

Syllabus of PSU’s are mixture of GATE & IES. The syllabus of different PSU’s may vary with minor changes in topics depending upon company profile and current requirements.

To prepare you well ,just go through all the technical field so that at the time of interview no opportunity is left for you to answer the employers.
13th July 2011, 02:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while doing computers? Details about exam date and syllabus?

Brief About PSU's Jobs

Quote:
can u give me full detail about examination date and syallabus. Reply With Quote
For dates you have to refer to this link and For Exam Syllabus or Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Papers & Pattern :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

Quote:
How to prepare for PSU exam while doing computers
The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Computer Stream then Form Computer Background technical Question will be Fetched.
[B][U]

Books :-
There is No many Resource are available on Market For hpcl Preparations, you must Go according to the pattern and Syllabus of the Exam
13th July 2011, 07:10 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
your branch is computer so what?

you prepare your self for PSU.
first you clear all the concept of math.

then you go for some practice of aptitude

then read some General knowledge.

Criteria for this:-

*candidate pass graduation

* age - 21 to 30 years
3rd August 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech pursuing 4th year from applied electronics and instrumentation.i want 2 knw wat was the date of PSU exam ?nd is there any cut of criteria in PSU and what was that?
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?