12th July 2010, 12:39 PM
prernajoshi07

How to prepare for Scientific Assistant/B, category-I exam? Which study material should I refer?

Hello sir,
I have completed B.Sc. in maths,in 2008,and right now persuing MBA,i have applied for SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/b, category-I in RRCAT (DAE),kindly guide me how to prepare for its examination, which study material should i cover and from where can i find that?

9th June 2011, 01:30 PM

Default Re: How to prepare for Scientific Assistant/B, category-I exam? Which study material should I refer?

books and study material for igcar scientific assistant b electronics and communication engineering exam?
24th June 2011, 09:25 AM

Default Re: How to prepare for Scientific Assistant/B, category-I exam? Which study material should I refer?

hi sir,I have completed B.Sc computer science. I want Syllabus for scientific Assistant B.kindly reply
21st July 2011, 02:33 PM

me also completed B.Sc Computer science and applied for post scientific Assistant B (Electronics and computer science). kindly give me Syllabus for this............. thanks to all
21st July 2011, 02:39 PM
sangopina

Me also Completed B.Sc Computer Science and applied for post of Scientific Assistant B(Electronics and Computer Science). Please tell me the Syllabus for this........
3rd August 2011, 11:03 PM

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and applied for post of Scientific assistant B , Please tell me the syllabus for this .......
28th October 2011, 01:22 AM

how to prepare in scientific assistant in IMD
28th October 2011, 04:11 PM

please send me the previous papers of IMD exam link to the email:[email protected]
31st October 2011, 07:19 PM

I applied for assistant scientist in metrological department. Please say which book i can refer for the exam.
31st October 2011, 09:40 PM

I have applied for scientific assistance for metroligical dept which will held on 18.12.2011 .please send me previous year solved question paper & answer.My emil [email protected]
1st November 2011, 10:49 AM

can any body suggest me ..which study material i have to follow for scientific assistant in IMD(indian meteorological department) exam..please reply me on my id i.e. [email protected]
21st November 2011, 04:57 PM

Hi this is rajesh...i did BE computer science i applied scientific assistant in IMD(indian meteorological department) exam...so pls send question paper to my e mail id
27th November 2011, 01:47 PM

I AM PRAMOD.plz provide me the information regarding the syllabus and previous papers of IMD POST. PLZ SEND THESE TO MY MAIL.
mail: [email protected]
29th November 2011, 07:47 PM

I have applied for scientific assistance for metroligical dept which will held on 18.12.2011 .please send me previous year solved question paper & answer. My email id is [email protected]
29th November 2011, 07:56 PM

I have applied for scientific assistance for metroligical dept which will held on 18.12.2011 .please send me previous year solved question paper & answer. My email id is [email protected]
4th December 2011, 03:48 AM

Hw can i get hallticket
6th February 2012, 06:37 PM

sir my name is s sreenivas from vi:thimmapur mo:dubbak di:medak i completed B ed PLS SEND SCHOOL ASSISTENT {MATHEMATICS} MODEL PAPER AND METERIEL MY email id [email protected]
27th February 2012, 01:41 PM

Hai,Please send me the 2011/previous year BHAVINI question papers for Technical officer/c (Electronics & Instrumentation) to [email protected].
7th March 2012, 05:03 PM

How to prepare for scientific assistant/B, Diploma in mechanical engineering
7th March 2012, 05:13 PM

Hai,please send me the previous year scientific assistant B exam question papers
18th July 2012, 12:39 PM

sir iam preparing for scintific assistant in ap police organisation i did msc biochemistry no syllabus is mentioned in notification plz tell me which material i should prefer [email protected]
18th February 2013, 10:24 AM

where do i get model question paper for scientific assistant b IGCAR exam
4th July 2014, 05:29 PM

need syllabus of Scientific Assistant-(computer science
l) of Atomic Minerals Directorate For Exploration & Research (amd.gov.in)
pls email at [email protected]
28th July 2014, 04:45 PM

hello sir..pls I request your'll too give the syballus for scientific assistance in electronic n communication for bhavini exam..n also the previous questions paper..pls accept my request n give me d above thing..
30th July 2014, 05:41 PM
sanamkhan_88

Hi,I think you should check on the university website as they have sets of question papers available at their website.
22nd December 2014, 02:38 PM

Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering can anybody suggest me for syllabus for assistance scientist..
Plsease mail me on [email protected]
Plz. plz