30th September 2018, 11:52 AM

How to prepare and score good marks in 12th Board exam and JEE Main?

Hi friends, I am preparing for JEE Main as well as 12th Board exam. I find it difficult to prepare for both at the same time. I would like to know that how I can prepare for both of them at the same time and score good marks?

1st October 2018, 11:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare and score good marks in 12th Board exam and JEE Main?

The syllabus of 12th Board Exam and JEE Main is nearly same. There is a difference of few topics only.

As in Board Exam, you will have to face conceptual and subjective questions, while in JEE Main you will have to face tricky questions based on your core concepts.

To prepare for Board Exams, you must solve at least 10 years papers of each subject. They will build up your confidence and enhance your knowledge of each topic.

For preparation of JEE Main Exam, you can join Test Series of reputed coaching as well as solve previous year question papers. Take help from your teachers to clear your doubts as much required. Refer good reference books for preparation like Arihant, Tata McGraw Hill, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?