1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Commerce Board exam?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce. My board exam is very near. I met with an accident so I had taken 7 month rest. Now I have only few months for my preparation. So, I want to know how to prepare for my Board examination that I can successfully score good marks?

14th March 2018, 04:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Commerce Board exam?

You can do following things:

1. Take down your syllabus on a sheet of paper of each subject. Mark areas in which you are strong and cover it in quick time. Solve questions side by side.

2. Now, focus on weak portions slowly, understand it, make your concepts clear and then solve questions.

3. Revision is necessary. Then analyze previous year papers. Solve it to analyze your preparation level.

4. Write your answers in board exam in neat and clean manner.
14th March 2018, 05:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I am sorry to hear about the accident.

I would like to advice you that you should not take so much pressure as sometimes all we can do is to work hard and leave the rest. If we have worked hard, the result has to be good.

You can follow the tips given below :

* Know your strengths and weaknesses.
* Revise and brush up your strengths regularly.
* Try to make the weaknesses, relatively less weak.
* Follow only good standard text books.
* Give your time to studies as much as possible as exams are very near.

Hope you do well in the exams.
15th March 2018, 08:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to score better aggregate in the board examination you have to give major focus on the NCERT books for the recommended subject.

Most of the questions in the examination are repeated as there is no change in the syllabus.

Try to give test after every chapter to evaluate yourself. Only regular revision and test will help you to score better in board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?