15th April 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?

Sir,
I am completely messed up my 12th H.S. exam
of WBCHSE Board and scored very poor in JEE Mains.
So, I should again repeat my 12th?
Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  4. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  5. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?
  7. Can I get admission in COEP, Pune if scored 36 marks in JEE Main and expecting 75% in 12th Board exam being NT student?
  8. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  9. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  12. Do I stand a chance to get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Mains?
  13. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  17. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  18. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
18th April 2015, 02:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?

Yes, you can if you want to re-appear for your boards if you feel that you haven't scored well in your board examination.

But, if you only want to appear for your boards thinking that you want to score well in your JEE Mains examination, then it will not be a right decision to be made.

In that case I would ask you to study really hard and score well in your JEE Mains, but rather if you are really concerned about your board results, than you should probably appear for your boards once again.
18th April 2015, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?

No, there is no need to repeat your 12th standard even if you had scored less marks in your 12th standard Board examination and JEE Main examination. You can improve your 12th standard percentage by appearing in Improvement examinations. If you think that you have scored very less marks in JEE Main examination, then, you can appear in JEE Main examination next year but, there is no need to repeat 12th standard.
2nd July 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I score 63% in CBSE if I score good marks in jee main can I get the good rank
14th April 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have passed out my Higher Secondary examination in 2014 with less than 60percent .I want to repeat the examination to improve percentage. Is it possible to repeat or another way?
14th April 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed out Higher Secondary examination with less than 60 percentage in 2014.can I repeat H.S exam to improve percentage or anything other way ?
26th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I scored 55% in my 12th with 51% in PCM....im very unhappy with my marks and am thinking abt repeating 12th.Is it a good idea to repeat?
22nd June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed H.S.(Science) 65% (Best of Five)-2018, but sixth subject Chemistry marks only 15 (theory), can I exam only Chemistry(Theory) next year-2019 for pass marks. How it is possible or not please details.
28th May 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I repeat 12 science wbchse board exam as I have got 51% in pcm subjects? What is procedure of repeating wbchse board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?