9th November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

can i appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination ?i am appearing for class 12 this year?

10th November 2011, 12:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination ?i am appearing for class 12 this year?
Yes, You are Eligible to apply for SCRA Examination !!

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination You have to complete your 12Th examination OR Graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.

Final year Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination.

To apply for this examination, You must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 1995.

So, Your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of SCRA Examination was already Published in the official website and the Online Registration process was already started, The application form cost of SCRA is Rs 50 and You can fill the application form Online Only and Pay the fees through SBI Net Banking, or Pay the fees direct in SBI Bank.

The last date of apply for SCRA Examination : 21/Nov/2011.

Examination date of SCRA Examination : 29/Jan/2012.

And If you need more Information about SCRA Examination, then please check the official Website :

http://upsc.gov.in
10th November 2011, 01:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

Yes you can appear scra exam.
SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) examination is conducted by UPSC every year once.

Eligibility criteria for SCRA examination:
Education qualification:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from any recognized university.
Age limit:
Age should be between 17 to 21 years.

SCRA examination notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 15th Oct 2011 to 14th Nov 2011.
Exam will held on 29th Jan 2012.

To apply the application form online then click here
10th November 2011, 02:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
If you qualify the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 2nd division marks with Mathematics and Physics/Chemistry as you major subjects, you can definitely apply for the special class railway apprentices examination conducted by the union public service commission.
The minimum eligible age for the exam is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
10th November 2011, 05:52 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

Quote:

Eligibility For SCRA Exam

For appearing in the SCRA exam..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should be within the age limit of 17-21 years as seen on 1st August,2012..

2) You should be a 12th appearing student or should have passed your 12th from a recognized board with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects..

So,yes you are definitely eligible for appearing in the SCRA 2012 exam provided that you are within the given age limit..

The forms for the SCRA exam are already out..

The last date of submission of the SCRA forms is 21st November,2011.. so better hurry up if you want to give the exam this time..

The written exam will be of 600 marks and will test you on your basic knowledge of Science,Maths and English..

For any further info..just log on to UPSC's official website..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th November 2011, 11:38 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Yes, You are Eligible to apply for SCRA Examination !!

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination You have to complete your 12Th examination OR Graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
Final year Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination.

To apply for this examination, You must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 1995.
So, Your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
The Notification of SCRA Examination was already Published in the official website and the Online Registration process was already started, The application form cost of SCRA is Rs 50 and You can fill the application form Online Only and Pay the fees through SBI Net Banking, or Pay the fees direct in SBI Bank.
18th November 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

can you give me the details of money remitting address. ??
18th November 2011, 01:20 PM
shubhambagle

hello sir,
my name is SHUBHAM BAGLE.i born on 17 may 1995 & im topper of my college so what can i do? it is important to give this exam for me.
18th November 2011, 07:54 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
you are eligible for the S.C.R.A ENTRANCE EXAM.
ELIGIBILITY:-
-You have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and math with minimum 50% marks from recognized university of board.
-age limit:-17-21 year.

all the best!
16th December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in agricultural engineering 2011 and i want to apprentice in railways please help me this email- [email protected]
16th December 2011, 07:43 PM
bishnu_g

yes you are eligible you must be in science iwith pcm
best wishes
7th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

online application form
7th January 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

which is date scra exam
13th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

my registration id is 11201671868. till date i have not got any information on the exam date and my exam centre and exam roll number or admit card. kindly guide me. my e-mail is [email protected]

tanuj
15th January 2012, 05:30 PM
abhisek.sonu

And If you need more Information about SCRA Examination, then please check the official Website :

19th January 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Q: AFTER PASSING THE EXAMINATION OF RAILWAY ENGINEERING, IS THERE ANY BOND? IF YES, FOR HOW MUCH YEAR?
24th April 2012, 11:08 PM
mithu ashi
Member+

Yes, you can appear.

Eligibility for Special Class Railway Apprentice examination:-

-- CANDIDATE MUST BE INDIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY FOR THIS EXAM.

-- MINIMUM AGE SHOULD BE 17 YEARS TO APPEAR IN THE EXAM.

-- UPPER AGE LIMIT IS RELAXED FOR SC/ST , OBC CANDIDATES.

-- SC/ST- 5 YEARS, OBC- 3 YEARS RELAXED UPPER AGE LIMIT.

-- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED INTERMEDIATE EXAM WITH FIRST/SECOND CLASS FROM RECOGNIZED BOARD.

-- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STUDIED MATHEMATICS & AT LEAST ONE SUBJECT FORM PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY IN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL.

-- CANDIDATE MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT.

SALARY:-

STARTING SALARY RANGE FOR SCRA PASSED STUDENTS IS 9300-34800 /- PER MONTH.
12th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN 12TH FINAL YEAR (2012-2013) AT KVS . MY DOB 01-05-1995,AND MY SUBJECTS ARE MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY.AM I ELLIGIBLE FOR SCRA EXAM,AND I WANT TO KNOW THE NOTIFICATION DATE OF SCRA EXAM 2012 AND THE SYLLABUS FOR SCRA.
14th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of final year in diploma from mechanical stream,can i appear for special class railway apprentices exam in 2013
15th August 2012, 01:11 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th August 2012, 05:11 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

hello,

-- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED INTERMEDIATE EXAM WITH FIRST/SECOND CLASS FROM RECOGNIZED BOARD.

-- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STUDIED MATHEMATICS & AT LEAST ONE SUBJECT FORM PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY IN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL.

SALARY:-

STARTING SALARY RANGE FOR SCRA PASSED STUDENTS IS 9300-34800 /- PER MONTH.

regards
vidhi
15th August 2012, 08:06 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I appear for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after passing 12th?

hello,
hello,

regards
vidh
15th February 2013, 08:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
If your Complete 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subject than your eligible for SCRA Entrance Examination ...

: SCRA :- Special Class Railway Apprentice ::

Eligibility Criteria require for (SCRA Examination ) :-

Educational Qualification :-

The Applicant should Complete in 12th standard / Equivalent Course in science stream with From recognized University .

The Applicant should be Mandatorly studied Physics and Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th standard . Final year Applicant may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Age Limit :-

The Applicant age should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 21 years . Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

SCRA Examination Pattern ::

For More details Please Click Here :-http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php#
7th August 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done my 12th with pcm..i also done ITI in electrical..
can i appear for SCRA exam???
30th October 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum age limit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?