23rd September 2012, 12:11 PM
vsvshekhar75

How to prepare for SSC? I am doing BCA from Jadavpur University

hi, i m doing bca from jaypur univ and complited in 2014..so i wants to prepare for ssc..so plz sujest me that how can i prepare and which book i look for..and if any jobs for me any other field then also sujest me

Related Questions:
15th August 2015, 11:09 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for SSC? I am doing BCA from Jadavpur University

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and it is the body which conducts the examination for the recruitment of the candidates in the government jobs after the 10+2, graduation and so on...

Since you have completed your graduation you can apply for many entrance examination but for this you need to work hard to qualify in it. Generally for most of the examination conducted by the SSC the syllabus is same.

So to qualify you need to work on the Englsh mainly on the finding error, Antonyms - Synonyms, One word, Article. You also have to prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge and Elementary Mathematics of Class 9and 10th.

If you go through these topis you will definitely qualify in the examination with good aggregate. For the preparation you can use Made Easy Word Power, Lucent General knowledge, R.S Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude.

To get the syllabus and other notification for the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?