30th July 2012, 11:59 AM
gurpreetsidhu

Information about CBI? How to prepare for SSC?

sir i want to know abt cbi....as i want to prepare for ssc 2012....so please guide me for this..i.e how should i prepare for ssc....???

15th February 2016, 10:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CBI? How to prepare for SSC?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination is conducted for Sub Inspector post in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam for SI post in CBI:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam.

>>Latest age limit for SI post is 20-30 years and three years upper age relaxation to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

How to prepare:

The first is Tier I exam which consists of question from General knowledge, aptitude English and Reasoning. All it requires to crack is to practice as much as possible. You can refer to R.S Aggarwal for aptitude and reasoning and Lucent publication for English and General knowledge.

Practice is key. Memorize facts from Lucent book and read daily newspapers for current affairs.
16th February 2016, 11:16 AM
kohli183

CBI Stands Central Bureau of Investigation

Eligibility Details :

You must be Indian

You must be complete Graduation in any stream from a recognized university and also final year appearing candidates also eligible for apply

You are age limit between 18 to 27 years , if your any backward class you have age relaxation as per govt rules

selection process based on written test & interview
21st March 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to prepare SSC CGL exam myself please guide me and also suggest some good books my email I'd is shrivastivaayushi @gmail.com
27th April 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am shakti Singh. I have done 12th arts in mathematics. I want to join cbi. Tell me what should I do to join CBI as an officer. My e-mail I'd is
Ashuraj000750 @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?