14th September 2011, 12:44 PM
rinkumondal11

How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?

Please tell me how should I apply for a PhD programme at Burdwan university or Jadavpur University. I have done PGDM in H.R and Marketing from a university approved by AICTE. Is there a possibilty to continue my studies and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  2. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  3. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  4. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available? -- [New]
  5. Which universities of West Bengal offer LLB course in distance learning?
  6. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  7. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  10. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  11. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  12. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  13. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  14. When and How to join Ph.D course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  16. Is Manav Bharti University approved for Ph.D Programme?
  17. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  18. Which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2012, 01:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?

Burdwan University do not have Ph.D programme to offer they have M.Phil programmes to offer. To know about the courses offered by Burdwan University follow its official website; http://www.buruniv.ac.in
Jadavpur University has several Ph.D courses to offer. To know about the various Ph.D courses offered by them visit their official link of its website mentioned below;
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/phd.php
To pursue the Ph.D programme in Jadavpur University the required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the university.
17th July 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?

Cmj,mgu,ranchi universities,are these granted for phd for wb candidates in college service commision for direct interview?
11th December 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for ph.d in human resource from burdwan university
13th December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.Sc final year student. I want to how and in what time can I apply for PhD programme in "The University of Burdwan" ?
Thanks.
20th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

please give me name of university for part time phd in physics
25th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR Ph.d IN ENGLISH FROM JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY ?
27th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am mba in total quality management from smu.I want to do phd part time from west bengal.what course I'm am eligible to apply and from where
6th July 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am an emploed person serving in a recognised high school.I want to do phd otn part time basis. Do i need a due permission from the employer? What'if the authority refuses me the permission? there there any
8th November 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am an m.a. in english lit.and have been serving in a college in Bangladesh.what should i do if i want to get myself admitted in ph.d course?
8th November 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have been serving in a college in Bangladesh for the last 17years.What should I do if I want myself to get admitted in PhD course in your university?
18th March 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the fees structure and rules and regulations of doing ph.d in political science from burdwn university?thanks
30th March 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

M TECH ENVIORNMENT MANAGEMENT FINAL SEMESTER,
WANT TO DO PHD IN INDIA/ABROAD

PROVIDE SUGGESTION / INFORMATION ETC

ABHISHEK DAS
[email protected]
26th May 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MA in English with 58.12% marks from vidyasagar university. can i apply for ph.d degree from burdwan university?
4th October 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am 60 yrs old , retired soil conservation dept , professional officer, passed B.Sc (Hons)from utkal univ, then AIC(India) ie, Associateship of Institution of chemists(India), Kolkata which is eqvt.to M.Sc in applied analytical chemistry with special paper 1. Soil and fertilizer 2. water and sewage . Also I am a POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION MANAGEMENT from National Institute of Agril. Extn. Management, govt of India, Hyderabad. I have served 36 years in Soil conservation Dept and Odisha watershed development mission with many deptl trainings in watershed managements.
I desire to do Ph.D in soil fertility/Organic polymers in agril. as an external/ private candidate in shortest duration possible Any body in any univ to allow me for doing PhD work at an early date.
7th October 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.a in english from burdwan university through ddc with 50.45%. how can i opt ph.d in english in the same university?
22nd February 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc. From vidyasagar university and want to apply for PhD course from Burdwan university. How and when I can apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?