5th November 2011, 02:33 PM
ASWATHY KURIAN

How to prepare for UGC NET JRF Exams? Question pattern for these exams?

How to prepare for ugc net-jrf exams.what would be question pattern

19th June 2012, 10:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET JRF Exams? Question pattern for these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWATHY KURIAN View Post
How to prepare for ugc net-jrf exams.what would be question pattern
If your aim is to become Lecturer/Researcher in some Private as well as Government colleges then you need to cracked the NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by University Grant Commission, twice in a year. The examination is conducted in June and December every year and for this year June NET Examination was going to be conducted on 24/July/2012.

Those who missed the June NET are eligible to apply for December NET.

## You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET
## There is no Upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post
## For Junior Research Fellowship your age should not be more than 28 years.

Educational Qualification:

## You have to completed your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks.

## Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

Pattern of Exam:

For this year UGC is going to changes in examination pattern and they replaced the Descriptive paper with Objective one.

So, there is no Descriptive paper in NET Examination. All 3 Papers of NET will be Objective from June 2012 without negative Marking.

Please prepared well for NET Examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will cracked this examination.

## Paper I: 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted-----50x2 = 100 with 1¼ Hours Duration

## Paper I: 50 questions all of which are compulsory-----50x2 = 100 with 1¼ Hours Duration

## Paper III: 75 questions all of which are compulsory------75x2 = 150 with 2½ Hours Duration.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only, the list of subjects is available in the official UGC website, You can download the syllabus and Previous year papers for practice. For more information please visit the official website:

ugcnetonline.in
10th July 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET JRF Exams? Question pattern for these exams?

how to prepare for social work?
4th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how to get net/jrf/csir syllabus from the online
29th November 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/maa'm,
I am vandana ,completeing our M.Sc food technology in 2016.I want to preparation for icar net jrf so please kindly concern book which is helpful to me.
Thanking you
31st July 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc. from chemistry and M.A from political sc. ,Now I want to prepare UGC Net exam so I can ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?