2nd October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?

hi !
I have passed H.S. exams this year and want to prepare well for the Medical joint exams like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIMPER, etc. I am too confused, for am still not able to decide which books to follow for the best preparations.please recomend the books of entrance preparation for BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY. many books are available but its too tough to pick the best ones out. plese help !

13th April 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?

hi in this little time what should i study for wbjee medical exam? what are the important topics&chApters?
8th June 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?

wat are d good subjective inorganic chemistry books to crack medical entrance?
7th July 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

JIPMER 2015 questions from book back of 12th text books physics is it true? Why JIPMER authorities degrade standard of high reputed institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?