3rd March 2013, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue B.Tech/B.E as distance?

Hi ,

Please let me know if I want to pursue B.Tech/B.E as a distance or part time.Help me out with good colleges in Chennai , Pune, Hyderabad.

I have around 3-4 years Work Exp. as well i did diploma after 10th.

Thanks & Regards

31st December 2017, 01:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech/B.E as distance?

B.Tech.(Bachelor of Technology)/B.E.(Bachelor of engineering) is an undergraduate technical degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming an engineer.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree course in distance mode then one thing I would like to let you know is that same degree in distance mode is not approved by AICTE and UGC and hence your degree is not recognized for higher studies and jobs in most of the cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?