12th December 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?

i want to do bba. pls guide me. i have left study after 10+2 in 1995

12th December 2011, 03:17 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?

Dear friend,first i appreciate you for your interest of continuing education.Actually B.B.A has no age bar in many colleges.But it is not desired to study in regular mode so you can apply b.b.a through distance mode education.The following institutes offer this course through distance mode 1.IGNOU 2.TNOU 3.ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY 4.MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY.For more information on study center fees logon to ignou.ac.in and tnou.ac.in
12th December 2011, 03:39 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?

Dear pal,
do not worry for having years gap between your studies. If you have interest then surely you can achieve whatever you want to do. But you might face some difficulty during the admission due to the age factor. But the course is available in all the arts and science college.
To get yourself admitted to the bachelor degree in business administration you need to approach the college as soon as you come to know that application form are given for admission of the aspirants. Apply to many colleges. You will have more possibility if you have secured good marks. Keep visiting the college regularly. You can also write a letter stating the reason for the gap in your course. Do not fail to attach the photocopy of your marksheet and community certificate if needed. You will be called for the admission.
In certain university admission is based on the marks secured in the entrance exam in such case you need to prepare for the entrance exam too.
12th December 2011, 05:18 PM
mayankkaushik02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do bba. pls guide me. i have left study after 10+2 in 1995
Sorry friend you can't do BBA from any very good university as your age limit is exceeded.
I think you can join it with any private college.

Try to take admission in PTU or in IGNOU from here may be you can do BBA.

All the best
12th December 2011, 06:56 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?

Dear pal,
do not worry for having years gap between your studies. If you have interest then surely you can achieve whatever you want to do. But you might face some difficulty during the admission due to the age factor. But the course is available in all the arts and science college.
To get yourself admitted to the bachelor degree in business administration you need to approach the college as soon as you come to know that application form are given for admission of the aspirants. Apply to many colleges. You will have more possibility if you have secured good marks. Keep visiting the college regularly. You can also write a letter stating the reason for the gap in your course. Do not fail to attach the photocopy of your marksheet and community certificate if needed. You will be called for the admission.
In certain university admission is based on the marks secured in the entrance exam in such case you need to prepare for the entrance exam too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?