19th February 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Does IMTS Institute, Delhi offers 1 year BBA program?

sir
i want to do bba from cmj university
though by imts institute in delhi.
they offer me bba with in one year
is that possible? please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  2. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  3. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  4. Institutes providing Acting course after 12th? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. List of distance law colleges in India?
  6. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam
  8. Will I be eligible to do MBA having completed 10th and Diploma in Computer Technology?
  9. Any colleges offering company secretary course in India except Tamilnadu?
  10. Which stream is the best for Undergraduate course? Which subject is best?
  11. List of regular, deemed, distance and open universities recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  13. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  14. How to take admission in MBA from Insurance? I want to take admission from correspondence
  15. How can I do B.Ed from any recognized university? I've secured 40 present mark in graduation and 55 % in M.A education
  16. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  17. Can I get admitted in MBA after completing graduation with passed course?
  18. List of top 10 institutes offering PGDM programme? What is the expected cutoff for the same?
20th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IMTS Institute, Delhi offers 1 year BBA program?

IMTS stands for Institute of Management and Technical Studies. The IMTS Institute does not offers one year BBA course. It offers only three years BBA course for the candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Since, IMTS institute does not offer one year BBA course, you cannot complete it in one year. If you are interested to pursue BBA program IMTS institute, you need to opt for three years BBA course.
20th February 2015, 06:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

The Institute of Management and technical studies offer one year Graduation course. It is considered to be one of the best options for students who are preferring to pursue graduation after diploma course. The streams and subject that are offered in this one year Graduation course are BA, BBA, B.COM, BCA, B.SC. Most of the candidates prefer BBA course.
11th July 2016, 03:14 PM
Boomerangi

Can anyone confirm if Institute of Management and Technical Studies is UGC approved or authorized by any official authority in India to award degrees and diplomas. That too in 1 year from their affiliate universities whose programs they offer to students.
15th November 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

This IMTS communication and contact details is real or fake Senior Counselor
Institute of Management & Technical Studies
G- 38,2nd Floor
Sec-3, Noida - 201301
Behind HCL Building, Noida Metro Station Sec.16
Mob: 8588829157
17th February 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I want mechanical engineering diploma ,have 12th pcm ,iti (ncvt) .can possible in 1 year complete diploma ( 3year)from
distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?