7th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Posts: n/a

How to pursue my career in teaching field? I am doing BSc Chem Hons

hello sir,
i m doing bsc chem hons from kirori mall college of delhi university.I have just given my 2nd sem exams and waiting for result.I got 87% in first sem n got first position in my cllege and around 12th 0r 13th rank in delhi university.I dont want to pursue my career in teaching field.I want to work in some company or research institute.please suggest me some options regarding this.

13th August 2012, 08:10 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,774
Default Re: How to pursue my career in teaching field? I am doing BSc Chem Hons

It is a right decision to work in research field as you have good academic records. You have to complete post graduation in respective subject to join as project assistant and junior research fellow in research institutes. Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer and Indian Institute of Chemical Technology are some of the reputed organizations that where you can find job opportunities. Candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 60% marks in post graduation to become eligible for the post. If you clear UGC NET exam, you can apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow in various Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors 10 6th June 2017 01:51 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: