30th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching

sir/madam

i have done my b.com.now i want to pursue a career in teaching field.please kindly suggest me the subjects which i can teach??? can i take maths for teaching?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue my career in teaching field? I am doing BSc Chem Hons
  2. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  3. Can I apply for BTC after doing regular BCA from Kanpur University?
  4. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  5. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  6. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  8. After MBA how can I make my career in Teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Importance of M.Ed for senior lecturer who have experience more than 15 years?
  10. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  11. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  12. Career options available for me other than teaching? I am doing BSc Maths Honors
  13. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  14. Joining details for B.Ed course? I have done B.Tech with 59% -- [New]
  15. What steps are to be taken to pursue teaching in fashion in colleges?
  16. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  17. How should I make my career in Teaching? I have completed B.Com
  18. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
2nd September 2012, 11:48 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching

After completing your B.com.you can for UGC NET entrance for M.ed in any educational courses that will make you satisfied and happy like M.ed in maths education for post graduate study in a Distance learning institute like university of mumbai vidyanagari,santacruz or any preferred institute of your choice....To know more about the UGC NET exams and their requirements before Application ..visit:www..ugc.ac.in
2nd September 2012, 11:55 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching

After completing your B.com.you can apply for UGC NET entrance for M.ed in any educational courses that will make you satisfied and happy like M.ed in maths education for post graduate study in a Distance learning institute like university of mumbai vidyanagari,santacruz or any preferred institute of your choice....To know more about the UGC NET exams and their requirements before Application ..visit:www..ugc.ac.in
16th November 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got more than 11 years teaching experience in English boarding schools(Govt. recognized) in Nepal and some CBSE affiliated schools in Bihar. Iam 42 years old B.Com. How can I get job in Indian private English medium schools.I can teach in fluent [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have done b.com. and b.ed...i want to become a teacher. please suggest me whether i should go for m.com. or m.a. economics??
8th August 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done b.com after that b.ed and i have also qualifies ctet can i get the job of tgt gov. Teacher
22nd August 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello,sir i did bechleor in hotel management. now can i built my carrir in teaching...
Please guide me
Thanks.
7th September 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.com 3rd yr..general..want to pursue a career in teaching field..guide me...what to do after completing b.com?
1st October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com. want to make carrier in teaching what shall i do
12th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam am jothi
I am going to complete b.com this year. I want to become a secondary school teacher. because of my family issues I can't continue my higher studies in regular. what should I do next? m.com or b.ed? please guide me n a right way...
thanks for your valuable reply.
19th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.com 1st year.and i want to learn llb so sir i want to know that have llb cource for commerce student. And how i prepare for this...
Please guide me or if you have any alternative advice please tell me ...
10th January 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

As i have done my b.com b.ed can i do job in primary or higher secondary schol with that which subject ???
10th January 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

can i get job in the teaching field as i have completed my b.com b.ed ? please suggest for this....
28th March 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madame
i hv done my B.com and hv teaching experience of five years to 11th and 12th std maths (com and sci)in reputed classes. now i want to apply for college but b.com is not sufficient qualificatoin !!! which course should i do now, so that i can apply in colleges too....
18th June 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam i am doing b.com and want to make a career in teaching line please suggest me ways in which i can do this
1st September 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed mcom part 1 and appearing for part 1. i want to make my career in teaching as professor lecturer. pls suggest me what can i do now?
18th October 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my graduation with b com computer and now I want to become a maths teacherfor higher classes what is the steps for doing this?
27th November 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bcom (gen) and thn i want to became a clg lecturer in arts . what course i have to study
10th April 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Ma'am/ Sir,
I am B.Com & B.Ed and have a teaching experience of five years in Mathematics. Now, I wish to teach senior classes for which my qualification is challenging. Kindly suggest me the courses I should opt for so that I am eligible for the same.
Thank you
10th April 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Ma'am/ Sir
I have done B.Com and B.ed and have a teaching experience of five years in Mathematics. Now I wish to teach senior for which my qualification is challenging. Kindly suggest me some courses I should opt for the same.
3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a 36years B.Com graduate with a pass class. I have 9years experience in teaching profession. I have done my B.Ed. Is it possible for me to get an admission in MA(History)? Which university should I apply? And also I would like to do Distance education?
8th August 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCom and BEd... And I have pursuing career in Maths...I have 3 year experience in the field of Math..Please suggest me..
4th April 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am from commerce side without maths, what should i have to do to become a teacher and what are the subjects i can teach and what are the courses for it.
9th June 2017, 12:47 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from commerce side without maths, what should i have to do to become a teacher and what are the subjects i can teach and what are the courses for it.
For teaching in School level and Higher secondary level, you will have to qualify BEd course. The subjects applicable for you will be economics, Business studies etc. Other option for teaching is to go for MCom and to qualify NET for assistant professorship. You can go for B.Ed courses in leading institutes like Annamalai university, IGNOU, Lovely Professional university, Sharda university, Banaras Hindu university etc. You can get campus placements in reputed schools if you are pursuing B.Ed course from here.
10th July 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my b.com and want to make my career in teaching. I want to ask whether to do B.Ed or do post graduation first. If do post graduation then whether M.com is best or M.A.
Pls solve my problem.
10th July 2017, 10:03 PM
Mayra bansal

Sir, I have completed my b.com and I want to make my career in teaching but I m confused whether do b.ed or do post graduation first. If do post graduation then which course is best either M.com or M.A .
12th July 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my b.com and I want to make my career in teaching but I m confused whether do b.ed or do post graduation first. If do post graduation then which course is best either M.com or M.A .
28th July 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

After complain of b.com what should take to become an maths lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?