18th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Mueed Ahmed

How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?

I have done MA in history and now I want to do Phd in correspondence from bangalore or mysore university but I am unable to get the proper information. please suggest me some best solution that will to good to pursue my career and to upgrade education.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do M.Com besides pursuing JBT course?
  5. Details regarding ME courses offered by Mysore university? Can that course be done in Bangalore too?
  6. In which university I should apply for correspondence PhD course if completed PG in Chemistry about 4 years ago?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  8. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  9. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  11. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  12. Ph.D program through Correspondence for M.A. History candidate?
  13. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  14. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  15. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue PhD in History in any Private University without appearing in any entrance exam?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  18. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
24th January 2012, 01:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?

To pursue the Ph.D program from Mysore University you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university. Refer the official website for more details; http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Similarly to pursue the Ph.D program from Bangalore University you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the Bangalore University. Refer the official website for more details; http://www.bub.ernet.in
The minimum required eligibility to pursue the Ph.D is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree in relevant subject or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Admission process varies from institution to institution but generally candidates looking for admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution and also have to present a paper on the thesis in a seminar conducted by respective universities.
2nd March 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?

which entrance test i have to apply to do ph.d biotechnology in banglore university?
6th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I can do ph.d in High volatage after master degree in which college is good
2nd September 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

wanna do phd distant at mangalore
16th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is master degree through correspondence is good?
15th October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after MBA in finance under mangalore university?
15th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv doneM.a in education hons from calbutta university now i hv shifted to bangalore and want to do ph.d for further career .but m not gettng the proper information regarding this so plz suggest me the best solution
21st January 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

dear friends i want to do Phd in kannada from mysore mangalore or dharwad university any contact number plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?