23rd September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Com. Where as I would like to do M.Com correspondence from Bangalore University. What is the procedure for admission in Bangalore & Mysore Universities for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  2. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  5. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  6. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  7. Last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  8. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  9. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after passing M.Com in Annamalai University?
  11. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  13. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  14. How to take admission for M.Com external in Mysore University
  15. Which is the best KAS coaching centers in Mysore and Bangalore? What is the fee structure and study material to be referred
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  18. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
3rd March 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?

I've done B. A in public administration & MBA in HR, now I want to do M.com, tell me how
24th May 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?

I have done my B.com In Accounts & I am an Accountant, now I want to do M.com, tell me how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?