6th January 2011, 07:16 PM

How to receive the hall ticket for the post of clerical staff(SBI exam)?

My name is Ardhala Sandeep Das. I have applied for the post of clerical staff in State Bank Of India. My registration ID is 878131. Please tell me when will i recieve my Hall Ticket?

14th January 2011, 04:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to receive the hall ticket for the post of clerical staff(SBI exam)?

The hall ticket for the SBI exam will be sent to all eligible candidates through post before two weeks of the exam. Candidates must provide their permanent address or current postal address along with genuine email id as to get any type of notification from the banks side. You will also get an email notification regarding the exam date and venue. If you did not receive hall ticket through post then, you can visit the official website and download the computer version of hall ticket.
14th January 2011, 09:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to receive the hall ticket for the post of clerical staff(SBI exam)?

Definately You will Receive Your Hall Ticket, If You have Applied for This Post As Per The Eligiblity Creteria Mention In The Notification.

You Will Receive Your Hall Ticket In Your Mention Address Soon, So Please Dont Worry About That, Just Concentrate In Your Study.

Sometimes Its Will Take Time To Receive the Hall Ticket, So just Wait, You will Recive Your Hall Ticket Soon OR You will Also Recive Your Hall Ticket Before The Examinations.

So, Just Concentrate In Your Study And In the Case If You will Not Receive Your Admit Card, Then Please Immediately Contact To the Concerned Department OR Make A Proof Of Your Application Form, In the Case You will Not get Your Admit Card.

But, If You Fill The Application Form Correctly As per The Eligiblity, Then Definately You will Get Your Admit Card. So dont Get In Tension, Just Concentrate In Your Study.
14th January 2011, 10:17 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know you will get your hall ticket on your address mention on form soon.
or you can get the hall ticket before the exam.
but if you will not receive the hall ticket then contact to the concerned authority.

good luck........
14th January 2011, 10:51 PM
mishra245

You will receive your hall ticket at your residential address which is written in your application form.
The hall ticket will be send very soon by the officers for this department.
If you didn't received your hall ticket then contact to your concerned department.
Or they will provide the hall ticket in the official website as soon as possible.
14th January 2011, 10:52 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My name is Ardhala Sandeep Das. I have applied for the post of clerical staff in State Bank Of India. My registration ID is 878131. Please tell me when will i recieve my Hall Ticket?
Hi,

your admit card will reach to the address you provided during online registration or else you can download it directly from sbi website from a week before the exam.
You can download your admit card at the below link:
http://registration.sifyitest.com/sbiclerk/cletterwjan11/login.php

All the Best..
15th January 2011, 10:35 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
I think you should get your hall ticket already,but if you not get it then immidiately check your status in online and also contact with the authority...
15th January 2011, 11:52 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile How to receive the hall ticket for the post of clerical staff(SBI exam)?

Dear friend ,

You need not to be worry about it, you just contact to its department or its officials.

They will tell you about the status of your Hall ticket.

Bets wishes.........
15th January 2011, 11:54 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile How to receive the hall ticket for the post of clerical staff(SBI exam)?

Dear friend ,

You need not to be worry about it, you just contact to its department or its officials.

They will tell you about the status of your Hall ticket.

Best wishes.........
28th May 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE HALL TICKET NUMBER TO SEE RESULT OF 16.01.11 MY REG . NUMBER IS 1245597 AND PASSWORD IS DT9AM37G NAME : UMADEVIKAKA
19th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i have not received halltickt till nw.? whn i will get it? plz tell?
20th July 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR I I CAN'T TAKE MY HALL TICKET OF SBI PO EXAM 2011
PLS GIVE A SOLUTION
22nd July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have not receive the hall ticket,my reg.no.3175833 for the post of clerical staff (SBI exam)?
28th July 2011, 03:57 PM

I have not receive the hall ticket,my reg.no.3466431 for the post of clerical staff (SBI exam)?
16th February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

my name Omkumar s/o Basayya my email id [email protected] mobile no 9449029865 reg no 3000180883 password 6TEHF78S when coming sbi bank clerical hallticket plz tell me
21st February 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

My name Sujitha D/o M D Sridhar Shetty My email id [email protected] Mobile No.8970066599 Reg.no. 3000509943 password P282AAWM When COMING SBI BANK clerical hall ticket P/Z tell me
29th February 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

when i get my exam hall ticket ?
11th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

My name A. Akhila Jyothi D/O A. Someswara Rao my email id [email protected] Mobile No. 9866267417 Reg. No. 3000115739 when coming sbi bank clerical hall ticket plz tell me
17th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i don't receive my sbi clerks job holl ticket?
27th April 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i have paid money,But When the exam of SBI for clerk post?
3rd September 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i have written SBI clerical examination on 2012 may month . SBI result came, but i have lost my hall ticket number please how to find my hall ticket number
7th April 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I AM M.S.SUBBULAKSHMI I HAVE APPLIED FOR SBI PO 2013 MY REGISTRATION NUMBER - 4440524796 BUT I LOST THE PASSWORD AND MY MAIL IS WRONG ORIGIONAL MAIL ID

IS [email protected] PLS I NEED MY PASSWORD AND HALL TICKET HOW TO FIND ? MOBILE NO 9751009542
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?