14th August 2012, 09:17 PM
Niyanthri

How to register with CPT after completing B.Com?

dear sir,
I have compeleted my B.com i have also registered with cpt currently now the ammendent has passed so what shall i do now please guide me
Thank you.

17th August 2012, 01:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register with CPT after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyanthri View Post
dear sir,
I have compeleted my B.com i have also registered with cpt currently now the ammendent has passed so what shall i do now please guide me
Thank you.
As per the amendments made to the Chartered Accountants Regulation, if you have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), you will get exemption from the Common Proficiency Test even being registered for the same. Since you have already registered for Common Proficiency Test, you will have to enroll for both groups of Integrated Professional Competence Course.

In order to register yourself for the Integrated Professional Competence Course without qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to pay Rs.500 as conversion fee along with registration fee of Rs.9000 for the course.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or contact any of its regional office or branches.
20th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I m an commerce student presently and admire to become an CA from ICAI...i know all basic stages of the cpt,ipcc and CA final.
But should i go for b.com or i should enroll myself for cpt examinations?
5th July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir m b.com final kar chuka hu kya m ca me direct registation kara sakta hu. Aur kya m direct IPCC me direct registration kara sakta hu.aur kis month me.plz tell me waseem ahmed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?