20th November 2022, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to remove your father's name from your 12th HSC marksheet?

As I studied from ICSE board till 10th, my name in marksheets was Ram Prasad but now in 12th I took HSC board and there's a rule that your father's name will be attached to your name like this Ram Prasad Raj and Raj is my father's name, so I want to remove Raj from my 12th marksheet as till 10th it was just Ram Prasad and because of this mistake I am getting document problems in my university where I am taking admission. So can anyone tell me how to do it?

21st November 2022, 07:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to remove your father's name from your 12th HSC marksheet?

For making any change in 10th or 12th marksheet or in any certificate.

Visit the official website of that board and from there select the cateogary of form and download it.
Then read the instructions and fill the form.
Documents required are
Admission form
School leaving certificate
Portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of school where the entry has been made in respect of school
Application fee

Documents regarding change in name
Such application will be considered where such changes have been permitted by law and notified in Government Gazette.
22nd November 2022, 12:56 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Students can take an application form for name correction in the ICSE marksheet from the official website of the board i.e after form correction you need to do affidavit from the court regarding the name change and publish in the newspaper.

Required documents:

- Application form
- Affidavit on prescribed stamp paper
- Application passport size photograph
- Self declaration
- Marksheet
- Attested copy of the marksheet
- An affidavit sworn before a magistrate by the student/parents/guardians indicating the reason for the error committed.
22nd November 2022, 08:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need to write an application regarding last name removal from your name as in 10th Marksheet and submit it to the school office. Once done, the school will contact with the concerned department and will get that changed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?