11th October 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to reset login password of Merit cum Means Scholarship portal?

Hello everyone, I am in a great trouble. I have forgotten my login password of Merit cum Means Scholarship portal. I want to reset my password. Kindly help me to know that how I can reset my password? Kindly help me in this regard.

30th June 2023, 10:33 PM
eduking

Default Re: How to reset login password of Merit cum Means Scholarship portal?

You can use the forgot password link available on the website to reset the password. Once you enter the username for forgot password, you will receive a link in the email to reset your password.

You can follow the link and reset your password by entering a new password. Just make sure you have got the username or email address to do such a thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?