26th March 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?

Hello sir, I have applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship and yet not get any information. My registration number is BR201617009179171. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  2. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  3. What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?
  4. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  5. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  6. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  7. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  8. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  9. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  10. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  11. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  13. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  15. How to get lost registration ID of Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical and Professional students? How to remove the defects of application form?
  16. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  17. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  18. Eligibility for Merit-cum-Mean scholarship from WBMDFC
6th April 2017, 12:30 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?

If you have filled it properly with all the correct information then you will get the information regarding your scholarship in your registered mail id and also get a text message in your registered mobile number. Generally the information stuck when the officer detects some fault in the application or in the documents or by the inquiry officer if they detect some fault. You need to mail them in their registered mail id and ask about your scholarship progress by mentioning every detail if there will any fault then they will ask you to correct it and you will get all the information regarding your scholarship.
16th August 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mcm scholarship renewal in third year(s5) if I got one backlog in the previous semester(s4)?
14th June 2022, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,I got verification text message for my scholarship on both institute nd district level but i didn't get any scholarship.Now what have to do ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?