7th December 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Electrical engineering and have applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship. I have lost my registration number and password. Please tell me how can I get the lost password and registration number?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  2. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?
  3. How to get lost registration ID of Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical and Professional students? How to remove the defects of application form?
  4. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  5. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  6. What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?
  7. How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?
  8. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  9. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  10. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  11. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  12. How to retrieve lost merit scholarship ID number?
  13. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  14. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  15. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  17. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Where to go if not get any information about Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Who are the nodal officers? -- [New]
5th July 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3 years of LL. B and have applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship. I got only 5000 in last year. Why i got 5000??? Everyone got above 25000. I have lost my registration number and password. Please tell me how can I get the lost password and registration number?
13th December 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Sir, I have applied swami vivekananda merit cum means scholarship. But I forget the password. What can I do?
29th December 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am studying in 2nd year.I was applied swami Vivekananda scholarship and I got 12000.I have lost my user ID password and email id.please tell me how can I got my user ID and password.
15th January 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application id of swami Vivekananda scholarship. That's why I can't apply for renewal. How to recover the generated id? Please answer.
30th January 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am studying in 2nd year.I was applied swami vivekananda scholarship and I got 18000. I have lost my user id and password. Please tell me how I get my user ID and password.
3rd February 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application id and password in swami vivekananda scholarship application.
20th April 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I had applied for Swami Vivekananda scholarship in 2016. But till now I can't get my scholarship.What should I do? Please tell me sir.
21st April 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my registration number and id password of merit cum scholarship 2018
How i can get that
Please help me
11th October 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get the lost password number of merit cum means scholarship ?
6th November 2018, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am studying in 2nd year.I was applied swami Vivekananda scholarship and I got 60,000.I have lost my user ID password .please tell me how can I got my password.
19th August 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year BPT and have applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship. I have lost my registration number and password. Please tell me how can I get the lost password and registration number?
8th September 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studing in 2 year B.Sc (Ag) . I have lost my registration no and passward . please tell me how can i get the lost passward and registration no ?
15th September 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get losted applicant no. And password
30th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I forget my password. Please give the password in this number 7797160600
My ID is WB5186586200301
My name is Arpan Singha
18th October 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am entering my application id for renewal but it is showing invalid id and if i search id through bank account number it is showing data not found so what i should do now
28th October 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my password of SVMCM scholarship. That's why I can't apply for renewal. How can i revive my lost password
28th November 2019, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied for sbmcm scholarship in 2018 and now i have lost my mobile . How can i retrieve my password by using mail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?