19th January 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to be a scientist after passing Civil Engineering from IIT Bhubaneshwar?

i am a 1st year ivil cbtech student in iit bhubaneswar.i want to be a scientist in future......but i am in engeeneering now.................how can i get my track back again?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the expected salary of a Civil Engineer in India?
  2. List of core companies in Bhubaneshwar to do internship while doing EEE 3rd year in IIT, Bhubaneshwar?
  3. How can I join IIT after passing diploma? I am a 3rd year diploma in civil engineering
  4. How to become a scientist after passing out from class 12th? What are the marks required to become a scientist
  5. Best CBSE residential school at Bhubneshwar for 11th class with an option of engineering entrance coaching? -- [New]
  6. How to become a scientist after passing first year engineering(Mechanical)
  7. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  9. How can I get admission in KIIT Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 85.3%?
  10. How to take admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. How to become a scientist after passing 11th standard?
  12. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  13. How to become a scientist after passing 2nd PUC science in Karnataka with 55%?
  14. Procedure to become a scientist in NASA after B.Tech (Civil)?
  15. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  16. What books I have to digest in order to pass GATE and to join M.Sc. BT through IITs to become a Scientist?
  17. List of CBSE schools in Bhubaneswar which offers admission in 11th standard?
  18. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
3rd July 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a scientist after passing Civil Engineering from IIT Bhubaneshwar?

i am in 9th class and my ambition is to become a scientist in field of robotics so what course I will have to study after 12th?
can I become a scientist by studying IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?