16th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How are the seats filled of college of architecture? I am a son of agriculturist

please tell about how the college of agriculture fill the seats and i am the son of agriculturist and i hope that i got 66%in pcb

10th February 2013, 08:45 PM
mushahid hussan

Default Re: How are the seats filled of college of architecture? I am a son of agriculturist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell about how the college of agriculture fill the seats and i am the son of agriculturist and i hope that i got 66%in pcb

for B. Arch/B. Planning comprises of three important parts, part 1 consists of questions from mathematics and part 2 consists of aptitude type questions and part3 consists of engineering drawing questions. It includes questions in testing the students’ attitudes regarding people, place and environment. This has to be praised, because architecture is all about the value of the creative and constructional output, thereby placing the customers and their values in the first place, because architecture doesn’t deal with bricks and cements, rather it is more to do with the layout of a place/city/country.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). candidate must appered in nata. the informarion about nata 2013 will be available from 15 feb at http://www.nata.in. through nata score you can get admission in govt aided or pvt school/college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?