11th July 2013, 03:41 PM
rafi_1993

For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE

sir i scored 92 in nata and 76.6% in cbse with pcm also i scored 77 in maths
please suggest me some colleges i should apply to especially in delhi/ncr

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  4. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 923 in 12th? My NATA score is 95
  5. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  6. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  7. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA? -- [New]
  8. Will I get admission in engineering in Gujarat after scoring 29.766?
  9. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  10. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  11. In which top colleges can i get after scoring 98 in NATA?
  12. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  13. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  14. Will I get a government college after scoring 109 in NATA?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring Delhi CET rank of 766?
  16. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  18. Any hope for Architecture in JU after scoring 3000 in WBJEE, 100 in NATA and 85% in 12th?
12th September 2015, 07:04 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE

List of colleges

Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture

NMIMS University

Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)

Bengal Engineering and Science University

School of Planning and Architecture

College of Engineering- Trivandrum

Sinhgad College of Architecture

R V College of Engineering (RVCE)

Sathyabama University

MEASI Academy of Architecture

Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)

Lovely Professional University

Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture

IES College of Architecture

Tamilnadu School of Architecture

Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture (PICA)

L S Raheja School of Architecture

Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (KITS)

Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology

College of Architecture, IET Bhaddal

Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT)

Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)

RIMT – College of Architecture

School of Planning & Architecture – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNA&FAU)

Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture (PICA)

L S Raheja School of Architecture

KLS Gogte Institute of Technology

Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC)

Sushant School of Art and Architecture

BMS College of Engineering

Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?