23rd April 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How to give my exam in Srinagar? I am a student of M.A English 4th semester in Himachal University

i m a student of M.A. English 4th semester in himachal university. now i m in srinagar, i want to gave my exam in srinagar. can i do this?

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  3. Previous years papers of MK university for 4th Semester MCA course?
  4. Date of start of 4th semester university exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Student having backlog in 4th semester can apply for M.Com in Punjab University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  8. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  9. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can I get scholarship if secured more than 70% in overall academics being a MCA 4th semester student?
  11. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  12. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  13. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval? -- [New]
  15. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. ITI Mechanical Draughtman II year books for 4th semester
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Companies offering Internship related to Finance for BBM 4th semester student in Bangalore?
30th May 2015, 08:18 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to give my exam in Srinagar? I am a student of M.A English 4th semester in Himachal University

You can definitely give your examination in Srinagar. For this you have to carefully into your examination form. Before sitting for your examination, you must have filled up an examination form, where you specify a lot of things. You must have specified your address, father's name, prior qualification. Along with that you must have mentioned the aggregate score of your qualifying examination, that is B.A. examination.
If you take a closer look at the form, then there must be a space where you can enter the examination center. There you must enter Srinagar as your examination center. Also it will be better if you clearly mention the name of the college where you want to get your seat in. But mentioning the name does not mean that you will get a seat for examination in that particular college. Your seat may be in any other college. This is because the number of seats are limited in every college. If the seats are already filled up by other candidates then you might be accommodated in any other vacant college. That will depend on your luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?