3rd June 2011, 01:13 PM
sangram deshmukh

How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category

sir,
iam from open category and wants to know the cut off list for the year 2010 to secure the admission in govt medical colleges at mumbai and pune

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  2. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mumbai or Pune if I have secure 52% marks in M.Sc?
  5. What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?
  6. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. List of colleges that come under NEET in Maharashtra
  8. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  9. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune Medical College for MBBS course by scoring 151 marks through Open category?
  11. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  12. How much marks are required to get admission good medical colleges in Mumbai or Pune in SC category?
  13. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  14. What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category
  15. Can I get a seat for MBBS after scoring 118 marks in NEET exam?
  16. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  17. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  18. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
11th May 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category

Sir I got 88 marks in cet so can I get admission to government college in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?