21st June 2013, 06:00 PM
nitinkatti

What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?

What shall be approximate cut off rank to get admission in BJ mediacl College Pune for year 2013 in open category thru NEET

Related Questions:
  1. What is the approximate cutoff for MBBS in BJ medical, Pune in NEET?
  2. What is the approximate cutoff for MBBS in BJ medical in NEET
  3. What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category
  4. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  5. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  6. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  9. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  10. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  11. What is the cutoff marks for NEET UG for OBC category?
  12. Cutoff for MH CET for open category to get admission in MBBS course in BJ medical college
  13. What was the lowest cutoff of government medical college for open category in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  16. How much marks are required to get in NEET open category?
  17. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  18. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission? -- [New]
26th January 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?

what is the exact cut off of BJ medical college for getting admission through neet or cet including if the candidate is of NT category?
6th April 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?

Cut of list of bj medical collage pune for open category 2013
6th June 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutt off of NT catagory for mbbs in BJ medical college?
25th July 2016, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off of NTSE category for MBBS in BRITAIN medical collage pune.
3rd November 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks open category student and how archive marks in neet exam an admission of medical collage (mbbs)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?