5th August 2014, 09:07 PM
see98

How to select a Ph.D topic in food and nutrition? How much is the time and fees required for it?

plz tell me how to select a phd topic in food & nutrition and tell how to search phd guide i m net qualified , tell me how much time & fees whould br required for it plz reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  2. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  4. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  5. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  6. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  7. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  8. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  9. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  10. Process to get admission for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  12. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  13. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  14. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  15. Which are the feasible topics to take up Ph.D in Managerial Economics?
  16. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  17. Is there any part time MSc or diploma course in food and nutrition, Food Technology or Food Science for working employees?
  18. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
21st September 2017, 09:55 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to select a Ph.D topic in food and nutrition? How much is the time and fees required for it?

Ph.D (Food and Nutrition) is the 2 year duration course. Fees for this course varies from college to college. Average tuition fees for Ph.D (Food and Nutrition) is in ranges between Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per year.

Eligibility For Ph.D (Food and Nutrition)
- You must have passed post-graduation degree in Foods and Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Home Science, Biochemistry and Catering Science, Food Service Management and Dietetics.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Institutes Offering Ph.D (Food and Nutrition) In India
- Kurukshetra University
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Maharaja Sayajirao (MS) University
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth
- Punjab Agricultural University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur
- Sardar Patel University
- University of Mysore

Required Skills
- Interest In Food
- Good Research Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Writing Skills to Produce Reports, Documents and Leaflets
- Problem Solving Skills

Employment Sectors
- Health Ministry
- Food Processing Companies
- Sports Clubs
- Food Service and Retail Companies
- Educational Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?