21st February 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to set a career in teaching after M.Sc in Information Technology in Uttar Pradesh?

I am Shakshi from Uttar Pradesh, I have completed my M.Sc in Information Technology with 70%. I want to know if I'm eligible for B.Ed or not with my current qualification? I want to do B.Ed from a regular college?

31st March 2018, 08:37 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to set a career in teaching after M.Sc in Information Technology in Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Shakshi from Uttar Pradesh, I have completed my M.Sc in Information Technology with 70%. I want to know if I'm eligible for B.Ed or not with my current qualification? I want to do B.Ed from a regular college?
B.ed,i.e Bachelors of Education is a 2 year course which is conducted by state level examinations after a candidate clears the B.ed Entrance test.
Education Qualification
Minimum qualification is Graduate in any stream with atleast 50% marks.
Since you are post graduate so there should not be any problem provided you have 50% in Graduation.

Note: there is no maximum age limit for the exam.
Exam pattern
The exam conducting authority will be lucknow university and the exam will be conducted in two sessions:
Paper 1 :will have two part :
General knowledge and Language(hindi and english).The duration of test will be hours.
Paper 2 :will have two part.
General Aptitude test and Subject test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?