31st December 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate

Sir i m a hotel management graduate n now i m working as a chef in the 5star hotel in delhi,bt sir i want to shift to government sector like railway,lic,gov.of tourism.so sir plz help me in this regard n tell me how to apply n when the form will come.plz reply me on "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  3. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  4. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  5. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  6. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  8. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  9. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  10. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  11. Government jobs in Tourism sector? -- [New]
  12. Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?
  13. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  14. Scope of Bachelor in Tourism Management in government and public sectors? How and where to apply for it?
  15. How to get a government job after doing graduation in hotel management
  16. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  17. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  18. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
8th March 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate

pls tell is there any govt.approved 3 yrs diplomo in hotel management course after doing 10std
30th April 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate

i am as a 27 year age due to family responsibility i complete only 12th science. now what can suitable for me to the best in tourism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?