19th September 2011, 12:20 PM
neerajkumar67429

Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?

hello sir i am student of IHM KOLKATA 3rd year and i am doing specialization in food production but i want to work in govt sector.please tell me what are the govt departmant in which a hotel management graduate can aplly and how to approch.
thankyou sir
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. How to get a government job after doing graduation in hotel management
  5. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  7. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  9. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  10. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  11. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  12. What should I do to study Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  15. Can I get IHM college after scoring 8147 rank in JEE?
  16. Can I apply for graduate level jobs in Indian Railway after doing 4 years degree in Hotel Management?
  17. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Hotel management graduate from IHM Mumbai
  18. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
9th November 2011, 02:44 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?

dear friend,

you can apply all govt dept ,
because they required only graduates or master degree
so there is no prob with that
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 02:45 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?

dear friend,

you can apply all govt dept ,
because they required only graduates or master degree
so there is no prob with that
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?