21st March 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?

respected sir
i belong to a middle class family.my father's monthly income is 7000Rs.but i want to do something different in the field of science.the main problem is that i belong to general category.there is no reservation of seats or no concession of fee for general category.what should i do? i really want to study.my parents are unable to accommodate that much amount of fee please help me.

28th June 2011, 04:00 PM
nikhila.vutla

Default Re: How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?

hiiii..all the states provides some scholarships if your a merit student...if not you can surf on the net where there a number of online exams where if u qualify.they will provide the scholarships...just work hard..all the best...
29th June 2011, 01:15 AM
upasana22

Default Re: How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?

you can apply for various scholarships.
Also you can do any part time jobs like tutions etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?