8th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?

I am in class11th and i have opted for science(medical).What i have to do for my future in medical field.I am really worried because i often get sick i have ashtama too. and i think that i have to join aakash too for my clearance of entrance test .I have a boyfriend also can i do medical being in a relationship .But he too wants me to do medical .But the main thing is thathow would i afford do my schooling n aakash n then tuitions

26th June 2011, 11:18 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?

Hey,
First of all i tell you if you want to clear medical entrance exam you must be very serious towards it.
Because nowdays competion level go higher and higher.
Akash institute is best for medical coaching.whatever you learn from there it help you in both place medical entrance as well as in school.

good luck
12th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?

I got a marks in pcb is..69 ,73 & 59.which med. Site is best for me?& i am again try for 12th for good marks.
22nd November 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i make piolet after pass 12th science exam
2nd February 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to take in 11th-SCIENCE OR COMMERCE?
9th April 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

you know that for succesful in m.b.b.s doctor more rupees are needed but i want that i am become a m.b.b.s doctor so in this situation what can i do please help me
26th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Im science student what can i do after 12 in science.i want to know all medical and medicine related careear
27th June 2012, 07:30 PM
kannanvasudevan

[join akash and prepare for entrance
16th July 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

im from bihar and i wnna know dat coaching inst.for medical will be better or individual subject teacher will be better ? i passed this year n i have opted medical? so suggest me soon?
17th July 2012, 10:57 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear...

After +2 , you have to appear for many entrance exams like AIIMS, AFMC etc.

For this Akash Institute is the best coaching center , however if you do not put any effort, you will not succeed for sure..!!

And It's not the age for being in a relationship..!!

Don't get me wrong..!!
But try to understand what I am saying...!!

You would probably be just 16-17 ....and this is not the right age..!!

Well for clearing these entrances, you have to concentrate a lot because competition is cut throat and to survive you have to do all possible studying before the situation comes that you ran out of time..

So concentrate on your study , achieve something and then go for a relationship if you want..

PS :- From 2013 , there will be only one common entrance for medical named NEET-PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate) exams .

The NEET-UG exam will be conducted by CBSE and NEET-PG would be carried out by NBE (National Board of Examinations).

The common entrance test (CET) for admission to MBBS Course across the country i.e. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for MBBS Course (NEET-UG ) will be held from 2013 onwards . Further details will be available in due course.

Keep checking official website for further details and updates..
http://mciindia.org/NEET/NEETUG.aspx

All the best.!!!
8th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i join aakash inst. Without submit entrance test foam or without appear in entrance test
13th June 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is better for me b.sc. Or biotech. Or mbbs in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?